Crohn’s Colitis Cure has developed a new custom-built cloud-based eHealth platform for Inflammatory Bowel Disease called Crohn’s Colitis Care (CCCare).
CCCare is designed with the aim to improve patient management and quality of IBD care around Australia New Zealand, as well as assisting research by enabling better data management.
CCCare is an integrated tool which encompasses:
- a patient clinical system, with privacy safeguards, through which individual care is managed and ongoing specific structured patient data is captured;
- a clinical quality registry, where structured, deep and de-identified longitudinal data is captured and can be interrogated to provide specific and targeted insights (and which can be married with genetic and bio-markers from stored samples); and
- a research database, where extended data with ethics-approved focus resides (this is where genetic data and other “wet bench” analysis can be housed).
CCCare is now live at 19 leading IBD treatment sites across Australia and New Zealand, with plans for deployment on a global scale.
Currently there are over 10,000 patients with care documented in CCCare and growing rapidly – we hope you may soon see it where you receive your IBD care!
We are continuously refining and developing the software, and have just undergone a major upgrade to allow for compatibility and appropriateness at paediatric care centres. With every upgrade, we are simultaneously enlarging the database, which is used for research into treatment pathways and cure.
- Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Lyell McEwin Hospital
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital
- Integrated Gut Health
- Mater Adult Hospital, Brisbane
- Liverpool Hospital
- St Vincent’s Public Hospital, Darlinghurst
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney
- St John of God Hospital, Subiaco
- Campbelltown Hospital
- Alice Springs Hospital
- Logan Hospital
- Monash Children’s Medical Centre [Clayton]
- Children’s Hospital Westmead
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick
New Zealand Sites
- Dunedin Hospital
- Christchurch Hospital
- Christchurch Children’s Hospital
- Northern Hospital, Epping, Australia
- Monash Medical Centre [Clayton], Australia
- Gold Coast Hospital, Australia
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Australia
- Taranaki Hospital, New Zealand
- Hawke’s Bay Fallen Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital, New Zealand
- Waitakere Hospital, New Zealand
- Palmerston North Hospital, New Zealand